Developer CDPR has issued a plethora of updates to Cyberpunk 2077 since its launch, but not all the bugs and glitches have been addressed. There are still several money glitches still working as of update 2.1 We’ve tested them all, and here we’ll be detailing how to use them. This list of Cyberpunk 2077 2.1 money glitches will be kept updated over time to ensure they’re still workable.
Cyberpunk 2077 Money Glitch Cheats in Update 2.1
Phantom Liberty Face Mask Duplication
This Phantom Liberty money glitch occurs after you have completed one of the last main missions. As you do, you’ll unlock the Face Mask cyberware item. From there, visit a Ripper-Doc in Night City where you can upgrade your cyberware items. Select the Face Mask from your inventory and upgrade it to reduce its cooldown, making it more efficient for combat or stealth.
Following the upgrade, you’ll notice that a duplicate of the Face Mask appears in your cyberware inventory. You can now sell this duplicated Face Mask for currency — and guess what? It remains in your inventory even after doing so, allowing you to repeat the process and generate a steady stream of money.
However, keep in mind that Ripper-Docs have a limited amount of money, and you can’t sell indefinitely. When the Ripper-Doc exhausts their funds, you won’t be able to sell any more items to them.
To summarize, follow these steps to perform the Phantom Liberty infinite money glitch:
- Play through the new DLC content until you complete one of the last main missions.
- As part of your DLC progress, you’ll unlock the Face Mask cyberware item. It may not seem particularly interesting, but this is the key to the glitch.
- Find a Ripper-Doc in Night City where you can upgrade your cyberware items. These locations can usually be found throughout the city.
- At the Ripper-Doc, select the Face Mask from your inventory and upgrade it. Upgrading the mask should result in a reduction in its cooldown, making it more efficient for combat or stealth.
- After upgrading the Face Mask, you may notice that another copy of it appears in your “cyberware inventory.” This is the duplicate that you can exploit for infinite money.
- Open your inventory and locate the duplicated Face Mask. Select it and choose the option to sell it. You’ll receive currency for selling the duplicate.
- The key to this glitch is that the duplicated Face Mask does not disappear from your inventory after selling it. You can keep selling it indefinitely for a steady stream of money.
- Keep in mind that the Ripper-Doc has a limited amount of money, and you can’t keep selling indefinitely. When the Ripper-Doc runs out of money, you won’t be able to sell any more items to them.
- To reset the Ripper-Doc’s money, simply exit their shop and wait for a day in-game. When you return to the Ripper-Doc after this time, their money stock will have replenished, and you can continue selling the duplicated Face Mask.
Weapon Duplication Money Glitch
This Cyberpunk 2077 2.1 money glitch strategy involves two separate glitches that allow you to duplicate weapons and items to earn eddies (in-game currency) quickly. Here’s a step-by-step guide for both glitches:
- Open your inventory and select the weapon you want to duplicate. It’s recommended to use a Tier 5 weapon for maximum profit.
- Drop the selected weapon on the ground.
- While looking at the weapon on the ground, press the pick-up and pause buttons simultaneously. You should hear an item pick-up sound while still being able to see the weapon on the ground from the pause screen. If you don’t hear the sound, try again.
- After successfully executing the glitch, save your game and then reload it.
- When you load the game, you should find one copy of the weapon lying on the ground, and the duplicate should be in your inventory.
- Repeat this process to create an unlimited number of weapon duplicates that you can sell at a weapon shop for eddies.
Note: The timing of button presses can be tricky, so you may need to practice. Slowing down your game’s frame rate or increasing graphics settings may help. The glitch should work even at higher frame rates if done quickly and accurately.
Junk Duplication Money Glitch
This Cyberpunk 2077 2.1 money glitch is again about duplicating items. This time, “Junk” items to make money or farm components for upgrading your iconic and cyberware items. Here’s a step-by-step guide based on the information provided:
- Go to any Shop or Drop Point in the game.
- Put the cursor over the “Junk” item that you want to duplicate.
- Hold down the R3 button (on PS5), then press the X button.
- When a slider appears, asking you how many of the item you want to sell, choose an amount that is at least one less than the entire stack.
- Move the cursor over the “Confirm” option but do not press the Square button yet.
- While the cursor is over “Confirm,” simultaneously press the R3 and X buttons.
- After performing the previous step, the game should ask, “Do you want to sell [x] item for [xxxxxx] eddies?”.
- Simply press the X button to confirm the sale.
- The glitch should cause the vendor to have double the amount you were selling to them, and you will keep the cash.
Body Dump Money Money Glitch
This glitch allows you to infinitely duplicate items from a corpse when dumped in a bin or box, potentially yielding more profit. You’ll simply need to visit the Pacifica area near the Grand Imperial Mall. From there, locate a corpse with something valuable in its possession, like a money shard. All you need to do is dump it into a bin or box and then wait for your loot to magically appear! Here’s the full breakdown:
- Find a suitable bin or box near the Grand Imperial Mall in Pacifica.
- Save your game.
- Kill enemies in the area until you find a corpse with desirable items. Money shards are recommended for maximum profit. If you don’t find anything, reload the save and try again.
- Move the corpse to the selected bin or box.
- For the glitch to work, leave only the item you want to duplicate on the corpse, then dump the corpse into the bin.
- An empty loot bag should appear in the air near the bin with the item you want to duplicate.
- Don’t touch the bag; instead, run away from it for 20-30 meters.
- Return to the bag and collect the duplicated item. The glitch is confirmed to work if you take the item, and the bag is still floating.
- You can now keep going back and forth to the bag to keep respawning your duplicated item.
This glitch can be a bit frustrating as it may take several attempts to find a suitable item to duplicate. It’s recommended to duplicate money shards for the best results.
Eddie Farming (Non-Glitch Method)
If you prefer a non-glitch method to earning money quickly then it’s possible with the following Eddie farming route:
- Fast travel to Batty’s Hotel in Pacifica.
- Head to the nearby beach area, where you’ll find enemies that drop decent loot.
- Eliminate and loot all the enemies in the area.
- Summon a vehicle and drive under the red roller coaster tracks to the south.
- This will respawn all the enemies, allowing you to continue killing, looting, and selling for eddies.
This route provides a fast and efficient way to earn currency without using glitches.
So there you have an exhaustive list of all the Cyberpunk 2077 money glitches we’ve found that still work after Update 2.1 Keep in mind that these may get patched out over time, so we’ll keep this list updated.