avatar frontiers of pandora interactive map page

Image source: Studio Wildcard

Everything in one place.

Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora brings to life the lush jungles of Pandora that fans of James Cameron’s iconic movie franchise. A current-gen-only title, it looks spectacularly beautiful in a way that rivals the very best-looking titles of the past few years. It’s also full of compelling quests and activities, too, and packed with resources you’ll need to harvest to craft your way to victory. Here, our Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora interactive map page highlights the entire sandbox and everything you can find inside. It’s the ultimate companion app as you explore the wilderness.

Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora Interactive Map

The brilliant interactive map above from the talented folks at MapGenie includes markings for Tarsyu Flowers, Bellsprigs, Field Labs, RDA bases, and more. Each of these collectibles and resources plays a crucial role in your journey through the game. Note that we have a full breakdown of all resources in the game and how to find and harvest them, which works well in tandem with the map above.

You can also check out our detailed starter guide for a useful intro on beginner tips and tricks, and what to do first in the game.

How Big Is the Open World Map in Avatar Frontiers of Pandora? Explained

The total area covered in Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora is approximately 255 square kilometers, equivalent to 98.5 square miles. The dimensions of this map are 16.5 kilometers in width and 15.5 kilometers in height. The majority of this expansive area is designed as an open-world jungle environment.

Additionally, the game features several enemy bases, some of which allow players to explore interior spaces or even subterranean areas, though these bases occupy a relatively small fraction of the total map. These bases are indicated with a blue/grey color on the game’s map — you can click on them for information about the quests they feature.

In terms of terrain distribution, about 15% of the map’s area consists of water bodies, while the remaining 85% is land.

All Biomes & Locations

Kinglor Forest

  • Tarsyu Flowers
  • Tarsyu Saplings
  • Bellsprigs
  • Memory Paintings
  • Sarentu Totems
  • Ikran Gear Baskets
  • Side Quests
  • Homes (fast travel, main headquarters of factions associated with the Resistance Movement)
  • Field Labs (fast travel)
  • Na’vi Camps (fast travel)
  • Landmarks (fast travel)
  • Vendors
  • RDA Installations
  • RDA Outposts
  • RDA Bases

Upper Plains

  • Tarsyu Flowers
  • Tarsyu Saplings
  • Bellsprigs
  • Memory Paintings
  • Sarentu Totems
  • Ikran Gear Baskets
  • Side Quests
  • Homes (fast travel, main headquarters of factions associated with the Resistance Movement)
  • Field Labs (fast travel)
  • Na’vi Camps (fast travel)
  • Landmarks (fast travel)
  • Vendors
  • RDA Installations
  • RDA Outposts
  • RDA Bases

Clouded Forest

  • Tarsyu Flowers
  • Tarsyu Saplings
  • Bellsprigs
  • Memory Paintings
  • Sarentu Totems
  • Ikran Gear Baskets
  • Side Quests
  • Homes (fast travel, main headquarters of factions associated with the Resistance Movement)
  • Field Labs (fast travel)
  • Na’vi Camps (fast travel)
  • Landmarks (fast travel)
  • Vendors
  • RDA Installations
  • RDA Outposts
  • RDA Bases

That wraps up our Avatar Frontiers of Pandora interactive map page. Thanks again to MapGenie!