Obtain the Charged Shirt, Headdress, and Trousers in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom to collect the complete set. This grants the Stormy Weather Attack, boosting your attack during storms. But how does one acquire it? Fear not, here’s a guide on how to get the Charged Shirt in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom.
Charged Shirt Location in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom
Before obtaining this set, ensure you have finished the Regional Phenomena quest. Once you have completed all four Templates and the Regional Phenomena quest, return to Lookout Landing and speak with Purah. Additionally, you must successfully complete the Crisis at Hyrule quest. If you haven’t accomplished these two primary missions, it is advisable not to proceed to avoid wasting your time.
Once you’ve done that, to initiate the quest for the Charged Shirt, follow these steps:
- Visit Kakariko Village and head south towards the Ring Ruins, where Paya, Tauro, and Calip are located.
- Talk to Paya to gain access to the Ring Ruins; failure to do so will result in Calip blocking your progress.
- Ascend the stairs to the top of the Ring Ruins and use your Ascend ability to reach the chamber containing the Ancient Tablet.
- Capture a photo of the Tablet and present it to Tauro, who will translate the text for you.
- Teleport to Popla Foothills Skyview Tower, positioned on the right side of Lake Hylia. Descend the stairs to encounter Calip, who will provide further guidance.
- Proceed to Dracozu Lake by gliding from Popla Foothills Skyview Tower using your Paraglider.
- As you approach Dracozu Lake, you’ll easily spot the smoke from a campfire below. Land there and cross the river.
- Inside, speak with Tauro. Subsequently, open the Chest at the top of the stairs to discover the Charged Shirt.
That wraps up this guide on how to get the Charged Shirt in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom. For more content on the game, keep it locked to We Game Daily.