In rather unusual fashion, Valorant has yet another patch just seven days after its most recent. It’s normally a bi-weekly cadence. Anyway, the upshot is that there’s already news of a new Valorant skin bundle on the way. It’s called Daydreams, and it’s been leaked by dataminers sifting through the latest patch files.
Valorant DayDreams Weapon Skin Bundle Leak
Well-known dataminer ValorLeaks shared images of the new bundle and its content earlier today. As you can see, Daydreams has vibrant aesthetic that seems to be themed around urban culture.
The bundle contains the following weapons:
- Crowbar (melee)
The bundle is a Deluxe Tier, which means it will cost around 5,100VP. That makes it one of the cheaper bundles in the game. Still, don’t expect any special effects of animations. Those are typically reserved for more expensive Tiers of skins. While that might come as a disappointment to some, it is rather typical that following an expensive skin bundle such as the current Champions 2023 one we get something more basic.
You can expect Daydreams to release in two week’s time given that the Champions bundle has only been out for just a short while so far.
For those not up to speed with Valorant Patch 7.03, which comes in tandem with today’s skin news, we’ve pasted the notes below. It’s a fairly small update that simply fine-tunes various elements of the user experience.
Valorant Patch 7.03 Notes
● We have restructured the rendering system with the goal of making the system more maintainable in the future.
● We added party text mutes for people who have received team text mutes.
● We added formatting changes to our behavioral warning messaging system in order to improve visibility and readability.
Favoriting After Purchase and End-0f-Game Unlock
● After purchasing or unlocking Battlepass or event pass items at the end of a game, you will now have the ability to immediately Favorite your newly purchased/unlocked weapon or accessory item (titles not included) on the confirmation screen.
Navigation to Sprays Collection
● After purchasing or unlocking a Battlepass or event pass Spray at the end of a game, you will now be able to directly navigate to that newly acquired Spray in the Collections tab from the confirmation screen.
● Fixed a bug where a white line appeared on Player Portraits when an Ultimate was used.
● Fixed an issue where a shield’s number value appears red in the shop upon damage and then when buying it back again.
● Fixed a font issue where Greek Tonos was not rendering for Account Names.
● Fixed a bug where VOIP Ducks Flavor VO (a setting that, when turned on, makes in-game sounds slightly lower in order to prioritize party/team comms) was not functioning as intended.
● Fixed a bug in the Esports Hub that was causing the Schedule to show incorrect Time/Days due to UTC time conversion.